Saturday, September 6, 2014

Newest Smoltz Addition

I'd like to thank @mauler_covers for the great addition. He gave me a good deal since he knew I love Smoltzy, and I couldn't thank him enough. If you've got a player you're looking for (any sport) he might have it. I suggest contacting him.

I've seen this auto on eBay from time to time but always missed the auction (don't you hate when that happens?). I'm usually pretty good at keeping up with ending times of auctions but they can be at weird hours of the day or night.

I actually received the card a few weeks ago and started writing this post but before I could finish I went on a little vacation to Florida, resulting in this post and also this post. All I had to do was take the pictures below, crop them, then upload them. And then add this little paragraph.

The card is from 2014 Topps Museum Collection and is #'d 25/25.






After a few missed auctions, I saw that he had this Smoltz card in his possession. It's one of the coolest I've seen in a while. Although it's a sticker auto, I still think it's a neat design. There's the two uniform patches, the classic picture of Smoltz, the nice blue background, and the gold borders. Can't get much cooler than that, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment