Thursday, August 7, 2014

Vacation

Hey guys, just wanted to let you all know I'm going on vacation and will be back later in the month (24th or 25th). Figured I'd let you know before my sudden blogging absence. I have some posts written up but I think I'll wait until I get back for them.

I'm heading down to Florida to visit my grandfather (the same one mentioned in this post: A Willie McCovey Discovery) and in a little twist of events, help HIM move. He's moving elsewhere so my little brother and I are heading down to help.

We'll be going to a few flea markets and last time I was there, there were a few card guys. It's been two years since then, so hopefully they have some new stuff (you'd think they would, at least). There's also some other sports stuff like jerseys and hats there too. I'm sure I'll pick up something.

There's also a mall near where he lives (and maybe another in the area) that has a sports store that's LOADED with stuff, though it's a bit expensive. I'm not sure if I'll get anything there. I also have to remember that I'll probably have to ship whatever I get back to my house since I don't know if I'll have room for it on the flight back.

Either way, I'm quite excited to go down and see him. There's a card store or two we'll probably stop by, so it should be fun. Like I mentioned before, I've got a few posts almost completed so when I get back I'll be finishing those up and posting them. Whatever I get down there will become a post too, so there's quite a bit to look forward to.

I believe he has wifi at his new place, so assuming he does, you guys can still reach me at: @TomahawkEmpire

Take care and talk to you guys soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment