Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Recent eBay Pickup: Part One

I already have a ton of these, but I couldn't resist picking up more (I'm sure you guys know that feeling). I got a pretty decent deal on these, so I figured why not? The 1989 Upper Deck card is by far my favorite John Smoltz rookie card. I'm not sure what it is with Smoltzy, but he just has that intimidating look.



I got 11 of them in a lot (the last picture is just a close-up), and they're in pretty good condition. I'm not sure how many of these I have (probably over 50, I'd guess) but it's always nice to get something of your favorite player, and for me, that would be John Smoltz.

Here's part two: http://tomahawkempire.blogspot.com/2014/05/recent-ebay-pickup-part-two.html

2 comments:

  1. Sweet pickup. I wish I had 50 Kemp rookies....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I have plenty more than 50 of Smoltz with all the other brands, but I'd guess that just for the Upper Deck of him for 1989. I have it totaled but I'll have to take a look at that and add in these.

      Delete